Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Chat
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : General Chat
Message Icon Topic: N. Korea scare you? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 4 Next >>
Interpol
Advisor
Advisor
Sentinel Wannabe

Online Status: Offline
Quote Interpol Replybullet Posted: 18/October/2006 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by Goffin

Everybody knows that nobody wins in a nuke fight. 

You don't see osma blowing his ass up for his cause.  There's a reason behind this.

Germ warfare > nukes    

I would take nuclear incineration in a heart beat as opposed to some of the viruses that have been produced that makes your skin fall off, your eyes bleed and having your penis turn into a desert cactus.     That's scary stuff.

Nukes can still do that, lots in Hiroshima and Nagasaki lived in the immediate, but were left totally f**ked years later because of the radiation.
IP IP Logged
Midnyght
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Midnyght Replybullet Posted: 18/October/2006 at 6:38pm

You don't see osma blowing his ass up for his cause.  There's a reason behind this.

Germ warfare > nukes    

I would take nuclear incineration in a heart beat as opposed to some of the viruses that have been produced that makes your skin fall off, your eyes bleed and having your penis turn into a desert cactus.     That's scary stuff.

I totally agree with you Goff....eventually someone is going to make a virus that has like 1 month period where it shows no sympthoms and release it in a public place. These people will go off and get other people infected and those get more infected and when the month goes by the people first infected will die and about time they trace it back to when and where half the world will be dead, no one will know who or why, and blame it on the 12 Monkeys
IP IP Logged
Stairway
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Stairway Replybullet Posted: 18/October/2006 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by Midnyght

Germ warfare > nukes    

I totally agree with you Goff....eventually someone is going to make a virus that has like 1 month period where it shows no sympthoms and release it in a public place. These people will go off and get other people infected and those get more infected and when the month goes by the people first infected will die and about time they trace it back to when and where half the world will be dead, no one will know who or why, and blame it on the 12 Monkeys

Well Since you said that if this situation ever arises, I'm sending teh FBI to your house!
IP IP Logged
Midnyght
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Midnyght Replybullet Posted: 18/October/2006 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by Stairway

Germ warfare > nukes    

Well Since you said that if this situation ever arises, I'm sending teh FBI to your house!

I guess you never seen that movie...vvd
IP IP Logged
Interpol
Advisor
Advisor
Sentinel Wannabe

Quote Interpol Replybullet Posted: 18/October/2006 at 11:35pm

Originally posted by Stairway

Germ warfare > nukes    

I guess you never seen that movie...vvd

I saw it. It f**ked with my mind more than any of Sol's drunken outbursts.
IP IP Logged
AquaNox
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote AquaNox Replybullet Posted: 18/October/2006 at 11:56pm
Yeah, Planet of the Apes was a mind boggler..
IP IP Logged
Fidelio
Admin Group
Admin Group

Forum Whore

Quote Fidelio Replybullet Posted: 19/October/2006 at 12:13am
you guys should watch ye ole terry gilliam film, Brazil. 
IP IP Logged
Preach
Admin Group
Admin Group
American Hero

Quote Preach Replybullet Posted: 19/October/2006 at 12:14am
I have that on DVD Fid!
IP IP Logged
Jersey
Officer
Officer

Quote Jersey Replybullet Posted: 19/October/2006 at 1:26am
I dont think I can look at Kim Jong Ill and not laugh. Especially after watchin "team america."
IP IP Logged
Tybox
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Tybox Replybullet Posted: 19/October/2006 at 3:50am
lol death.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 4 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version