Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Chat
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : General Chat
Message Icon Topic: BF2: Special Forces Movie Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 7 Next >>
Tybox
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Online Status: Offline
Quote Tybox Replybullet Posted: 06/June/2006 at 3:47am

16 player Karkand is very nice.

Btw, Verdant and Goffin are both apparently sniper whores. The rapid fire of their newb SVDs was deafening lol.

IP IP Logged
Goffin
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Goffin Replybullet Posted: 06/June/2006 at 8:04am

As laylos keeps telling me,   It's a hell of a learning curve from PS.   Sometimes I'm in that Lasher/JH charge on more than one person only to keep getting my ass handed to me. 

Phear the svd tybo..  If you don't get off a head shot,  I'm already 3 shots deep into your ass :D

Verdant is already becoming a sniping whore.   He's better than me hands down.  

Ball punching for Teh Win!

IP IP Logged
solitary00
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote solitary00 Replybullet Posted: 06/June/2006 at 12:51pm
Does it have cloaky pants?

-bullet buffer-
IP IP Logged
Goffin
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Goffin Replybullet Posted: 06/June/2006 at 2:10pm

Originally posted by solitary00

Does it have cloaky pants?

I wish..

IP IP Logged
Khemosabe
Officer
Officer

Quote Khemosabe Replybullet Posted: 06/June/2006 at 3:10pm

The DAO-12 (anti-tank unlock) kicks ass btw.  JH that fires as fast as you can tap the button.  I haven't played in awhile but I pwnt much ass with that thing back in the day.

IP IP Logged
Tybox
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Tybox Replybullet Posted: 06/June/2006 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by Goffin

As laylos keeps telling me,   It's a hell of a learning curve from PS.   Sometimes I'm in that Lasher/JH charge on more than one person only to keep getting my ass handed to me. 

Phear the svd tybo..  If you don't get off a head shot,  I'm already 3 shots deep into your ass :D

Verdant is already becoming a sniping whore.   He's better than me hands down.  

I have heard that an SVD headshot is entirely possible. I may have to fool aruond with it some more. Snowd and Fid keep telling me to roll with that so I can be a better close in support, but I pwn with the pistol/claymore/nades, so it's not much of an issue.

I would rather have the ability to get that 1 shot insta killl at range, and the SVD just can't quite do that. Also, the way the thing is FREAKING LOUD also attracts a ton of attention, most often by other snipers who know you are prone and trying to rapid fire into someone.

And beyond everything else, it is just plain cooler to use the  bolt-action rifles IMHO.

The other day on that Wake Island 2007 map with 24 folks, I was really missing the .50 cal too...there was this choppper pilot just sitting there over the flag, and all my L96 ammo just bounced off the window. I actually ended up just using my pistol to finish off the fuselage lol. But I may re-try the 50 cal on some maps, like Mashtuur that has those two choppers...but damn, if the sucker isn't innacurate at range.

I also tried the G3 out...man, that thing sucks with the clip size(20), even on single fire I was running out constantly. Combine the fact I get no claymores(wooptdy doo I get a smoke nade) makes the G3/Assualt kinda obsolete. Now if I could use a G3 AND a medic class...that woudl be kinda tight.

IP IP Logged
Tybox
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Tybox Replybullet Posted: 06/June/2006 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Khemosabe

The DAO-12 (anti-tank unlock) kicks ass btw.  JH that fires as fast as you can tap the button.  I haven't played in awhile but I pwnt much ass with that thing back in the day.

The reload will own you though, but yes, it is really fun to play with.

IP IP Logged
Goffin
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Goffin Replybullet Posted: 06/June/2006 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by Khemosabe

oooooo they have an all new array of weapons from Special forces which you can unlock and play on the original bf2.      Reinstall that sucker and come find us you sexy texan you!

IP IP Logged
Tybox
Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Tybox Replybullet Posted: 06/June/2006 at 10:03pm

New weapons like....

http://www.ea.com/official/battlefield/specialforces/us/armi es.jsp

Anyone gonna get Armored Fury?

The thing is getting pretty decent reviews.

I hardly play Euro Forces which I just plunked $10 on though...and I am not a big fan of armor so I doubt I will get AF.

A lot of people say $10 is cheap, but I beg to differ, especially when so many quality mods put the same stuff out for completly free.

IP IP Logged
ReTiCuLe

Quote ReTiCuLe Replybullet Posted: 07/June/2006 at 3:05am
Hey Goffin, I still haven't forgot about ya bud. I'm gona pick-up BF2 Thursday hopefully. Been broke as heck. School is killing my financial situation lol. My friend Poser1 who insists I come back and play just had a kid. So he hasn't been around much either. Talk to you guys later.

- ReT
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 7 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version