Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Chat
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : General Chat
Message Icon Topic: My Baby - Dye DM5 Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 4
JackNC

Online Status: Offline
Quote JackNC Replybullet Posted: 08/May/2006 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by Stairway

I play front for my team and I run 5 miles everyday 3 times a week.   

Paintball also requires alot of physical skill, I have been knocked out during a game for 2 mins which has never happend in football or anyother sport

Heh, nothing against paintball but just because you have never gotten injured playing "real sports"...doesnt mean it doesnt happen. People in baseball and Football break bones and have complete blackouts....the only time i can see you getting injured in paintball is taking a shot straight to the face without a mask or tripping while trying to run behind the "Dorito". If people play it...it is a sport. Now lets hug and be friends.

-Jack
IP IP Logged
Stairway
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Stairway Replybullet Posted: 08/May/2006 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by JackNC

Originally posted by Stairway

I play front for my team and I run 5 miles everyday 3 times a week.   

Paintball also requires alot of physical skill, I have been knocked out during a game for 2 mins which has never happend in football or anyother sport

Heh, nothing against paintball but just because you have never gotten injured playing "real sports"...doesnt mean it doesnt happen. People in baseball and Football break bones and have complete blackouts....the only time i can see you getting injured in paintball is taking a shot straight to the face without a mask or tripping while trying to run behind the "Dorito". If people play it...it is a sport. Now lets hug and be friends.

-Jack

Acutally I have broken my leg playing football, and way back when I played hockey I broke my wrist.  And accutally when I was knocked out I took two shots to the back of the neck from a foot away (got bunkered in the first notch of the snake).

IP IP Logged
MadDawg
Officer
Officer

Quote MadDawg Replybullet Posted: 10/May/2006 at 12:57pm

In my opinion wrestling is by far the most demanding cardio and mentally demanding sport I have ever seen or played.  Three minute matches can make you wanna puke because you are putting so much effort into just trying to get the better position.  No one can f**k up the match exept you.  Now I have been at turny level at wrestling (States 03) and I know it's demands, paintball no I don't.  Maybe there is somthing hiding in there.

Football is also in my opinion the most physically demanding sport.  If you did not lift and run everyday over your summer you could forget starting and being competitive.  Heh, I have had concusions before from running down the field full speed and tackling someone that was full speed as well.  The trainers usually pat ya on the back till you are coherent then tell you to go back out there.   Not so fun seeing double for a while.

Either way i'll drop this subject now because there is no need to make it a large flame fest.  Maybe one day ill give turny caliber paintball a try to see it from your perspective.

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 4
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version