Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Chat
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : General Chat
Message Icon Topic: this stuff is messed up, but scarily beleivable. Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 6 Next >>
Interpol
Advisor
Advisor
Sentinel Wannabe

Online Status: Offline
Quote Interpol Replybullet Posted: 04/September/2006 at 9:42pm

Maddox's Reply:  http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

And then the debunking of each reason you could ever have that there was a conspiracy in place: http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html
IP IP Logged
Preach
Admin Group
Admin Group
American Hero

Quote Preach Replybullet Posted: 04/September/2006 at 10:28pm
I forgot a couple important facts... Verdant is an expert in commercial and military aircraft, building construction, building demolition, explosives, video analysis, investigative reporting and/or detective work.

I concede. Verdant has uncovered the plot of the US government to kill thousands of its own citizens. Youtube, Google video, and obscure internet news stories are all the proof I need. You sold me.

Let the thread die now.
IP IP Logged
Verdant Force
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Verdant Force Replybullet Posted: 04/September/2006 at 10:31pm
ok, first off, Maddox is and always has been a Complete moron.

and the popularmechanics leaves out ALLOT of things.

it dosent touch the Explosives Befor during and after the airplaines hit the WTC.
most of the jet fuel Exploded on contact, how does it go down over 80 floors to reach the lobby, long AFTER the planes hit? not to mention,  the first explosion was heard moments befor the first plane hit. so it couldent have been from jet fuel.

it dosent touch the fact that there is molten steel are ground zero at ALL 3 stites after the collapse, where the surface tempature is oer 1300 Degrees. and underneath molten metal was glowing read hot for WEEKS after. how does a small fire 80 stories up not get put out by falling that far and getting crushed by debrie, concrete and other things, cutting out all the air? the fall would have put the fire out, the motel steel in the basements is from somthing else.

how does Building 7 fall in a Semetrical manner, if only the soulth side was damaged? other buildings around where damaged ALLOT more then building 7, look for some pictures of a damaged WCT7, you wont find anything other then small fires on some of the floors. if it was REALLY destroyed because of fire, it would look ALLOT more like the madrid fire. and that one didient even colapse. and it was on fire for over 10 hours.

And the goverment cant go off and kill the Conspiracy theorists because, Duh , that would prove that the goverment had somthing to do with it, and would only give more evidence to the mountain we alraidy have.  maddox is a moron, and a fat one at that. 

Look at the videos on the news website, surely you agree that those wherent edited, and yet you can clearly see that its nothing like a 757.

the hole world is waiting for you to wake up.
IP IP Logged
Preach
Admin Group
Admin Group
American Hero

Quote Preach Replybullet Posted: 04/September/2006 at 10:33pm
You are completely insane, stop posting forever. Go back to whatever forum you are copy and pasting this nonsense from and circle jerk with the rest of the conspiracy nuts. Leave this idiocy off 1CMM forums though.
IP IP Logged
Verdant Force
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Verdant Force Replybullet Posted: 04/September/2006 at 10:40pm

fine, i will leave this thread.

and i for one, beleive you are all insane to not react in front of this mountain of evicence that shows somthing is obviously wrong with your gorvement, i mean, you have the FREAKING illuminaty symbol on the back of your money, WITH the year they where re-formed, AND "New World Order" Riten under it.

have fun becoming a police state.

and no, i diddent copy from any other forums. this was all info i have put together myself over a long time. this is not just somthing i started looking at just recently, i posted it here now because i get the feeling somthing bad will happen somtime soon and i felt i had to do SOMTHING, anything.
IP IP Logged
Preach
Admin Group
Admin Group
American Hero

Quote Preach Replybullet Posted: 04/September/2006 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by Verdant Force

mountain of evicence

LOL!
IP IP Logged
Interpol
Advisor
Advisor
Sentinel Wannabe

Quote Interpol Replybullet Posted: 04/September/2006 at 11:21pm
Okay, my point of posting the Maddox thing was purely for humor. The other link was for the purpose of countering your argument.

Trust me, the US is clueless on most sh*t.

Conspiracies exist, but on a much, much smaller level.
IP IP Logged
Xenetic
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Xenetic Replybullet Posted: 04/September/2006 at 11:59pm
Verd, you can't discuss this with preach, he is in the military. They believe what they are told to believe :P

IP IP Logged
Tybox
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Tybox Replybullet Posted: 05/September/2006 at 4:04am
Originally posted by Xenetic

Verd, you can't discuss this with preach, he is in the military. They believe what they are told to believe :P

ooooooooo Burn!

IP IP Logged
Bhopx
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bhopx Replybullet Posted: 11/September/2006 at 9:30pm
this website debunks point by point the common falacies out there in these conspiracy theory videos such as, there needed to be a secondary cause for the collapse of the towers. yes, steel doesnt melt at the temperature of burning jet fuel, but the temperature of jet fuel is enough to weaken the structural integrity of steel enough for it to not be able to withstand tons of building material. And there wasnt a big fire in there? Shortly after the impact of the first plane there were people getting out of the elevator on the ground floor who were engulfed in burning jet fuel...

http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 6 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version