Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Planetside
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : Planetside
Message Icon Topic: New Weapons and Game Changes (PICS) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 3
Bluescales
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Quote Bluescales Replybullet Posted: 18/May/2007 at 9:00am
The Dragon kills way to fast for my taste. I was in a rexo, when a vanu snuck up behind me and killed me with what might have been a laggy triple jack. I checked and found out it was a flamethrower. It honestly was flamethrower carnage galore in that playtest. The Scorpion was pretty neat though. Got a few kills with it. I didn't mess with the pistols so I have no insight on them.
IP IP Logged
MadDawg
Officer
Officer

Quote MadDawg Replybullet Posted: 19/May/2007 at 1:15pm
The pistols give a new balance to cloaking.  People are crying about it but it makes cloakers useful again.  Also the flamethrower isn't bad cause it has such a short range but they need to nerf the burn damage.  You lose about 40hp (just hp) from the burn damage even after they stop shooting you.  As for the Scorpion... it is dumb, it is a pretty worthless weapon.
IP IP Logged
Bluescales
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bluescales Replybullet Posted: 23/June/2007 at 4:30pm
-Late post-

Actually, I fell in love with the scorpion. Seeming as sniping is only good outside and provides only a single shot of AI damage, the scorpion is much better. I remember taking out a groups of softys in one shot, especially during bridge fights. Problem is, it's useless when the other players hide indoors and shoot them off, that's when the bolt driver proves more useful than it.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 3
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version