Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Planetside
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : Planetside
Message Icon Topic: 1CMM #1 SPM/Player on Mattherson, #3 World Post Reply Post New Topic
ItZMuRdA

Online Status: Offline
Quote ItZMuRdA Replybullet Topic: 1CMM #1 SPM/Player on Mattherson, #3 World
    Posted: 01/April/2013 at 6:41pm
Pretty cool stat I looked into the other day on the PSU stats section. Their "Outfit Leaderboards" are organized in such a fashion that small elite outfits benefit because they take a total stat and divide by the # of players in the outfit. By default, they are sorted by total EXP divided by # of outfit members, of which we're ranked #5 on Mattherson (of outfits consisting of >11 players, which is also the default criteria).

The cool thing I noticed, however, was the XP/Min column (my favorite stat), which unfortunately isn't sortable but if you look through the list 1CMM has the highest SPM per player of any outfit on Mattherson. If you expand that out to all servers, I could only find two other outfits (one on Briggs and one on Miller) with higher SPM/player, and they too were relatively small (17 and 24 members).

Pretty cool to look at these stats at a glance, considering we aren't even optimized for something like that at all (many of you guys picked up the game at launch and didn't play much thereafter), yet we still can maintain well above-average stats as a whole. In general, I really like what they did with the outfit leaderboards, as it gives a nod to small and midsized groups of skilled players and puts the zergfits in better perspective.

Oh, here's a link: http://www.planetside-universe.com/outfit_leaderboard.php?server=Mattherson&members=12
-ItZMuRdA-
IP IP Logged
Fidelio
Admin Group
Admin Group

Forum Whore

Quote Fidelio Replybullet Posted: 02/April/2013 at 12:07am
Sweet. Not that we ever played for stats, it's nice they have a way to discover others who would play with the same ethos.
IP IP Logged
Goffin
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Goffin Replybullet Posted: 04/April/2013 at 2:34pm
Murda,  Sorry I haven't been responsive when I've been on.    I need to get on your vent since I assume that's where Xenetic has been hiding.     Pretty impressive stats  

Ball punching for Teh Win!

IP IP Logged
ItZMuRdA

Quote ItZMuRdA Replybullet Posted: 05/April/2013 at 7:12pm
No worries, and yeah I thought it was pretty cool. I'll throw you our vent whenever, though it's usually just been my guys hanging out on it, you're all welcome.
-ItZMuRdA-
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version