Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Chat
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : General Chat
Message Icon Topic: Going to SOE Live? Want free airfare, hotel, etc.? Post Reply Post New Topic
ItZMuRdA

Online Status: Offline
Quote ItZMuRdA Replybullet Topic: Going to SOE Live? Want free airfare, hotel, etc.?
    Posted: 03/June/2013 at 5:27pm
Hey guys!

It is not my intention to solicit sales or steal sales from any other community member, but I wanted to share this awesome news and hopefully help out a lot of you, and in turn maybe you can help me get to SOE Live, which I've been really looking forward to hopefully being able to attend. Why help me, you ask? Please take note that I am offering up any airfare I receive, as well as additional tickets or hotel stays for FREE as giveaways to my followers on Twitch, YouTube, and/or Twitter!

If you prefer listening to me talk instead of reading my text, all of the info can be found in the following video, but I included the text below anyway!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOIWIq0Zg1A

Sound interesting?

Use my recruitment code (LQW3-2NFT-AULN-HBFS-H0EK) when purchasing your tickets to get $20 off your ticket price ($149 down to $129). In doing so, you help my referral/rewards program to generate free tickets, hotel stays, and airfare, of which extras will be given away to followers and subscribers of my Twitch, YouTube, and/or Twitter channels.

Even if you don't plan on going or spending any money, please share this with your outfits, guilds, friends, and anyone you can think of, as you can help earn me and other community members huge savings!

Keep in mind, this promotion ends on June 28th! Again, here's the code:

LQW3-2NFT-AULN-HBFS-H0EK

Thank you all so much for any support and sharing of this information!
-ItZMuRdA-
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version