Forum Name: Planetside
Forum Discription: All things Planetside related
URL: http://www.1cmm.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2300
Printed Date: 14/May/2024 at 10:10am

Topic: Hello?
Posted By: Screamapillar
Subject: Hello?
Date Posted: 09/November/2007 at 7:56am
I originally wanted "Welcome back my friends, to the show that never ends" as a title, but that's apparently TOO LONG.

So, I resubbed and nobody plays anymore.  This makes me one sad caterpillar.  I promise to repair your spitfires and provide you with plenty of voice macros if you'll just sign on.

The end.

Replies:
Posted By: Goffin
Date Posted: 09/November/2007 at 11:54am
Sup scream..     How do you like the game so far?

-------------
Ball punching for Teh Win!

Posted By: PrISM
Date Posted: 09/November/2007 at 6:18pm
The servers are still up??

Date Posted: 10/November/2007 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Goffin

Sup scream..     How do you like the game so far?

Having lots of fun.  Just doing old stuff like AMS running/CE.  Wish more midgets were around

Posted By: akribitz
Date Posted: 15/November/2007 at 6:14am
I wish I could play. But I havent found 1 Pc bar in china with planetside. ask one of the chinese players where they are playing from ~_~

-------------

Date Posted: 15/November/2007 at 6:58am
Originally posted by akribitz

I wish I could play. But I havent found 1 Pc bar in china with planetside. ask one of the chinese players where they are playing from ~_~

If it's anything like WoW, they're playing from a tiger cage while their slavedriver stands nearby, forcing them to level.

Posted By: Fayaz
Date Posted: 20/November/2007 at 10:16pm
Interesting..

-------------

Date Posted: 22/November/2007 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by Fayaz

Interesting..

I may be poor, but I'll pay your sub as long as you come back to play with me!

Posted By: Midnyght
Date Posted: 23/November/2007 at 5:15pm
I am sure its not money but time...I thought fayaz was busy with world domination and all.

-------------

Posted By: t0ken1
Date Posted: 25/November/2007 at 2:45pm
I still play.

-------------

http://www.sloganizer.net/en/">

Posted By: xTravert
Date Posted: 30/November/2007 at 2:48pm

I talked with some CN's from markov (the ones that speak english, obviously) and they say that the majority of their players play from internet cafe's and download the game every time they want to log in.

Date Posted: 30/November/2007 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by xTravert

I talked with some CN's from markov (the ones that speak english, obviously) and they say that the majority of their players play from internet cafe's and download the game every time they want to log in.

holy shit.....

-------------

Posted By: Bhopx
Date Posted: 02/December/2007 at 8:35pm

there is some CN on markov named SphinxP who has racked up 15k kills in the last month. that has to be the most ever i would think right? also, how do you get that many kills on markov? there are even fewer players left there than on emerald...

-------------

Posted By: t0ken1
Date Posted: 02/December/2007 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by Bhopx

there is some CN on markov named SphinxP who has racked up 15k kills in the last month. that has to be the most ever i would think right? also, how do you get that many kills on markov? there are even fewer players left there than on emerald...

I see that guy on at all times. I r scared.

-------------

http://www.sloganizer.net/en/">

Date Posted: 03/December/2007 at 3:01am
probably sharing an account with 4 ppl who are all pro or cheat. I wouldnt be surprised if he was using hacks. I swear to god everyone map hacks in dota. Theres always a pudge in my games. ALWAYS its so god damn annoying. fucking chinese.

-------------

Posted By: P00Lsin
Date Posted: 12/December/2007 at 1:09pm

probably sharing an account with 4 ppl who are all pro or cheat. I wouldnt be surprised if he was using hacks. I swear to god everyone map hacks in dota. Theres always a pudge in my games. ALWAYS its so god damn annoying. fucking chinese.

wooosaaaa

-------------

Posted By: xTravert
Date Posted: 15/December/2007 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Bhopx

His outfit on Markov (-=DISPOSABLE GUYs=-) seems to be practically dedicated to getting him kills, there's always a meatshield and he is never lead (or alone) in the air. Looking at his stats too, he is on for sometimes 40+ hacks a day which is just about a minimum of 10 hours.

Print Page | Close Window